Re: Saturday 8:00AM BHS Huntley Woodstock 65

Greg Crowther

Hi Ruben!

Do you have a RidewithGPS link for this ride to download to the Garmin?

Regards,

Great Haven, Inc.

Greg Crowther

847-401-3825

http://www.greathaven.com/

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (847.382.8360) and destroy this message.

From: <BBC-Bike@groups.io> on behalf of "Ruben Medina via Groups.Io" <ruben.medina27@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5:14 PM
To: BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Cc: "BBC-Bike@groups.io" <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Saturday 8:00AM BHS Huntley Woodstock 65

Join us on Saturday at Barrington High School at 8:00AM for a new ride called the BHS Huntley Woodstock 65 miler.

We'll start out heading for Huntley with a stop at Morkes for coffee, water, etc. at the 17 mile mark.

From there we will ride in a northerly direction on very lightly traveled country roads toward Woodstock; where we can stop at the town square for our second break. This should be 36 miles into the ride.

From Woodstock we will start the return to Barrington but first we must do the infamous "Bull Valley Wall" (42 mile mark) for the first and probably only time this season.

After that it will be smooth sailing back to the high school. Attached is a gpx file in case you would like to have the file.

See you all Saturday morning.

Ruben

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.