Saturday 8:00AM BHS Huntley Woodstock 65

Ruben Medina

Join us on Saturday at Barrington High School at 8:00AM for a new ride called theĀ BHS Huntley Woodstock 65 miler.

We'll start out heading for Huntley with a stop at Morkes for coffee, water, etc. at the 17 mile mark.

From there we will ride in a northerly direction on very lightly traveled country roads toward Woodstock; where we can stop at the town square for our second break. This should be 36 miles into the ride.

From Woodstock we will start the return to Barrington but first we must do the infamous "Bull Valley Wall" (42 mile mark) for the first and probably only time this season.

After that it will be smooth sailing back to the high school. Attached is a gpx file in case you would like to have the file.

See you all Saturday morning.

Ruben

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.