Re: Trek Algonquin Century Ride Aug 9th

Patricia Haney

Yes, if there’s someone who wants to ride with me…
Patti

On Aug 1, 2019, at 10:21 PM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@...> wrote:

Is anyone planning on riding in this Century ride to Lake Geneva?
Trek Algonquin
2379 S Randall Rd
Algonquin, Illinois 60102

With rates dropping I doubt I can, but might be a last min decision.

Tom

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.