Re: Sunday Pie Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50 or 60 mile options [6 Attachments]

Patricia Haney

Danny, 30 or 40 sounds good to me.
Patti

On Jun 2, 2019, at 7:40 AM, Danny via Groups.Io <brneyfife@...> wrote:

Anyone riding the shorter routes today?

On Jun 1, 2019, at 6:43 PM, Lena Chon via Groups.Io <lmnchon@...> wrote:

Hi All,
Oops... in case I was clear as mud, planning to do metric century on Sunday.

Lena

On Jun 1, 2019, at 6:28 PM, Lena Chon via Groups.Io <lmnchon@...> wrote:

Hi All,
Feeling robed today since I didn’t get to ride Dave’s metric century.😭

Jin and I are heading out at 7:30am, starting  at the high school ( route posted under Saturday ride).

We should be finished in time to join Dave for Brunch!

Lena

On Jun 1, 2019, at 2:08 PM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

Sunday Pie Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50 or 60 mile options

This is a repeat of an earlier ride. A slower group will fall off the back of the main group and follow the tandem and do the 40 or 50 mile option. On the way back to the start, I plan on stopping at the new restaurant on route 14, Ella Bonella, for an after ride brunch. See link below. All riders welcome.  Ella Bonella has great breakfast/Brunch/Lunch pies. Check out the menu at https://ellabonella.com/

Map

https://goo.gl/maps/zXiQUCBKDGw

4 options…30, 40, 50, or 60 miles

The first 18 miles will be slower than average as we weave thru various neighborhoods to a stop at Lakewood forest preserve.  From there, you! will decide on a easy 12 mile return or a 40/50/60 mile return. The longer riders will go an additional 11 miles to Darrel and Roberts where they will have to decide between 40 or 50/60. There will be a stop at the gas station at Bonner and Rand for food/water/etc.

As always, route subject to change due to construction, group decision, or ride organizers whim

Pie Detour

<image006.png>

18 mile start

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7787592

<image001.png>

12 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143402

 <image002.png>

22 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143390

<image003.png>

32 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143443

<image004.png>

 42 mile return

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/8596936

 <image005.png>

.

Attachment(s) from David Bergen | View attachments on the web

6 of 6 File(s)

.

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.