Re: Richmond Firefighter's Ride SUNDAY!

Patricia Haney

I’m in!
Patti

On Oct 1, 2017, at 8:12 PM, Tina Smith tinasmith7934@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Hello BBC,
Just a reminder about BBC's participation in this year's Richmond Firefighter's Association Fall Fifty Bike Ride.  It will take place this Sunday, October 8th.  It starts from Richmond, Illinois.

Multiple distance options available with most of us doing the 62 mile route with 3000 feet of climbing!  Great ride with full support and a free pig roast available after the ride. We will also make a quick stop for apple cider donuts at mid-ride.

Register on line at:

| ACTIVE

Start time TBD later this week based on weather. We usually start between 7:30 - 8:30.

Let me know if you plan on joining us.  Thus far we have 5 committed BBC riders.

Thanks and hope to see a big group on Sunday!

Tina

Patti Haney

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.