Ride today

Patricia Haney

Great ride today!

Many thanks to Chris and Tom for leading the way to Woodstock, and for looking out for me without making a big deal about it!. I feel blessed to have had time to sit outside of Starbucks enjoying coffee and conversation. I was charmed by the Farmer’s Market, acoustic guitar, and general vibe on the square.

It got windier, hillier, and slower when I turned off onto Signal Hill and headed home on my own. What’s up with that?

I’m not in the picture because I took it! Thanks for holding my bike, Dave!

Happy Saturday!

Patti Haney

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.