Saturday morning mountain biking interest?

Brad Peacock

Is there any interest in doing a mountain bike ride at Kettle Moraine tomorrow?

For those who haven’t been there it’s just over the border in WI. It’s nice, rolling single-track and is not super technical, so it’s a great option for beginning mountain bikers and experienced alike. Any ol’ mountain bike will do, and it’s a great change of pace from the road.

It’s about a one hour drive to get there. I recommend meeting at the Barrington High School parking lot at 7:00am and caravan up together. On the trail at 8:30, ride for ~3 hrs, home by 1:00.

I can accommodate three other riders in bikes in my car (first RSVP, first served), any more than that we’ll have to caravan.

I’m flexible on start time, though because there’s a drive involved I advocate trying to leave on the early side.

Let me know who’s interested.

Cheers,

Brad

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.