Re: Sunday Ride - Barrington Honor Run and Ride

David Bergen

There will be a lot of riders so everyone could ride their own pace and have plenty of company

From: Anna [mailto:annaswiet@...]
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 11:04 AM
To: TCramer@...; David Bergen <davidb@...>
Cc: BBC-Bike@...
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Sunday Ride - Barrington Honor Run and Ride

Is this going to be sufferfest pace????

Anna

From: "TCramer@... [BBC-Bike]" <BBC-Bike-noreply@...>
To: davidb@...
Cc: BBC-Bike@...
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 9:03 AM

I'm in🚴

Tom Cramer

Wintrust Mortgage

Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer

NMLS #559640

 847.308.7012

Try my FREE SmartPhone Mortgage App. Available on Android and iPhone, you can install it by tapping the following link from your phone:

http://mtgpro.co/9z9xt

On Aug 7, 2017, at 8:59 AM, David Bergen davidb@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Next Sunday – Aug. 13th….Who’s in!!!

Hi, All:  I have set up "Barrington Bike Club" as a team for this year's ride.  If and when you register, please do so in the team name, and remember to claim your discount by typing in BARRINGTON where indicated.

Thanks.  Bill

Hi Folks:

Passing this along per the organizers' request.  One of the truly great causes.  See changes for this year.

Bill

Hi Bill - I hope you’ll pass along our invitation for the BBC to join us for the 7th annual Barrington Honor Ride & Run. This year we are excited to be at a new location at the Barrington Hills Park District and will offer a trail run through the Spring Creek Preserve of the Cook County Forest Preserve along with our 10, 30 and 50 mile bike event and offer lunch with the bike and run registrations.  The event is on August 13, 2017. The bike rides go off at 8:15 a.m and the run at 9:00 a.m.  We'd like to extend your members a $15.00 discount on admission.  The discount will be good through 8/9.  They can use code BARRINGTON (all caps) to get it.  There will be no day of discounts, so if any of your members want to join us, nows the time!  Registration can be completed at www.honorridebarrington.com

We hope to see many of you coming out on the 13th to enjoy the beauty of the Barrington area's hills on the bike or our Forest Preserve property in the run and to support our Nation's veterans.  At least 75 veterans will be joining us at our event that day. What an honor! All proceeds from the event support rehabilitation efforts for our healing veterans through the efforts of Project Hero.

Colleen

Barrington Honor Ride & Run

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.