Tuesday Night Hill Route ver#5

Sheri Rosenbaum

Good morning,

Well I sound like a broken record, but tomorrow night will be absolutely beautiful weather again!!! The hills will be alive with the sound of music...well birthday song for Rob Dickson.  And I hope to get to the store tonight for watermelon.

Come out and join the fun as there aren't many nights left. Would love to see some new faces, not that I'm getting tired of the regulars.

We will be doing a slightly different version on the return route, skipping Church/Chapel due to flooding. Also we head back to the church via Sutton to Otis.

Butts in saddles 545pm from the church.

See you then,

Sheri

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23967192