2013 Women's 51 cm Jamis Nova Race for sale

Patricia Haney

Women's 51 cm 2013 Jamis Nova Race bicycle for sale! $550

I bought this 51 cm. women's road bike (I'm about 5.5" tall, but the bike can accommodate a rider taller or shorter) new at the Harper College sale before the 2014 cycling season. I used to mountain bike, I teach spin at GSH Fitness Center, and wanted to see whether or not road biking was for me. I was quickly hooked, and after 2 seasons riding my Jamis  (probably about 1500 miles, before I had my Garmin, so it’s an estimate) , I bought a (new to me!) used Trek Project 1 last spring. I thought my daughter would ride my Jamis, but it's now hanging in my garage for a 2nd summer, so I'm selling it. It's it excellent condition as I took good care of it. It is scratched on the handlebars because I had aerobars on it, but that can easily be covered with grip tape. I have a super spongy grip tape on there now that helped reduce vibrations. I also replaced the tires and put Bontragers on. Come give it a test ride! This is an excellent entry level bike.

Here's the Factory Description Leave no city street, trail or country hilltop unexplored with Jamis’s Nova Race. Equally ideal for tackling your daily commute as trying your hand at a cross race, the 7005 aluminum frame coupled with a carbon fork is agile, sturdy and equipped with eyelets for racks and fenders. Plus, its hydro-formed top tube makes it comfortable to place on your shoulder should you race it. Racing or casual cruising, BB7 disc brakes provide excellent control in every weather condition and Shimano 2x10-speed shifting gives you plenty of gears. Paired with a set of Alex XC23 rims and a Selle San Marco saddle, the Nova Race is one solid ride no matter where you venture.

Patti Haney

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.