Re: Honor Ride Barrington August 14th

Patricia Haney

Signed up on Team Bach!
Patti

On Jul 24, 2016, at 7:08 AM, Ronald Vargo ronaldvargo@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

All signed  up!

--Ron

To: bachbenefitgroup@...; ronaldvargo@...
CC: bbc-bike@...
From: BBC-Bike-noreply@...
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 17:29:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Honor Ride Barrington August 14th

OK here is your official invite, if we get a critical mass, then food and recovery beer on patio after ride.

My fellow bikers and friends:

The date is fast approaching I should have sent you all this email sooner. My apologies, but Barrington will be hosting the Honor Ride again this year on Sunday August 14th.

It's pretty humbling see a wounded vet with a prosthetic arm or leg (or both) riding in this fund raiser. I'd encourage you to consider joining this ride.  Like most of these organized rides, it is for a great cause.

The link to sign up on my team is below.  Honor Ride created a coupon code called BACH for $10 off the registration costs. This is always well organized and a lot of fun.

The ride starts/ends at Citizen's Park in Barrington, same as last time.  TBD, but I live close to the park and we might end up there post ride for some food and carbs (i.e. beer). Thanks all.  Link below:

Really hope you can join. Would love to see you & please, feel free to invite others and extend the coupon code.  For less serious bikes the 20 mile route is easy, would take just 2 hours at a 10 mph leisurely pace.  You could even do that on a mountain bike.

Route Options

All routes are subject to change. Final queue sheets will be available the morning of the ride.
Bike Rides
Open to all cycling levels and include fully supported rest stops and SAG support.
20 mile ride -
view route
30 mile ride - view route
50 mile ride - view route
Running Routes
5K and 10K are certified courses and are supported with water and nutrition.
1 mile fun run
5K Run
10K Run