Hotel for HHH?

Patricia Haney

Hotel deas? Haven’t ridden this event before.

Also, trying to decide between a new (upgraded) road bike (with aero bars bc/ I have wrist and shoulder issues, and this suited me well last season - got a tri-fit), or a tri-bike (won’t be racing). Ideas? I have a Jamis Nova Race right now. Bought an entry level bike bc I didn’t know if I’d enjoy riding outside (Cars are scary!). I love riding outside! Thinking about Bikesdirectonline or Jensonusaonline.

Your input is welcome. Sorry for monopolizing the airspace tonight.

Patti

Patti Haney
pbhaney@...

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.