Re: Balloon launch this Saturday? Helium?

Tyler Griffiths

Just an observation...
There looked to be one of the retrival team that was using a TH-D72 with the callsign of GDHILL.
No other identifier...

Tyler Griffiths
N7UWX

See where I am:
http://goo.gl/nC3m57

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Jared Smith <jared@...> wrote:
The payload has been recovered from the sewage retention ponds.
Fortunately it landed in a cleaner pond. No word yet on payload
damage.

It appears that the balloons I ordered will not arrive by Saturday, so
I'm now looking at a launch early next week or a week from Saturday.

Jared

Join BARC-HAB@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.