Re: GAS team balloon stuff

Tyler Griffiths

Great job guys!
Glad I could be of assistance even though I was not there.

Tyler

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 4:34 PM <ag1t@...> wrote:
I have only usually seen stuff like this when a GPS is used in the middle of town.  It is usually due to multi-path of the GPS signals which messes up the timing of the signal received by the GPS.  Then you get a bad reading from the GPS.

I have seen it on rare occasions in heavy green vegetation, but usually not above the tree line.  I wonder if the new green spring growth gave us a little multi-path?

Cool data Jared.  Glad to see Jake is still floating around.  Have not seen him in a while.  Just his wife Shelley.

Thanks for the pics.  Sorry I couldn't chase with you all today.  Getting a scout trailer ready for scout camp and a bad back make for a sore day.

  Gary

--
Tyler, Sent from Gmail Mobile

Join BARC-HAB@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.