Re: GAS team balloon stuff

ag1t@...

I have only usually seen stuff like this when a GPS is used in the middle of town.  It is usually due to multi-path of the GPS signals which messes up the timing of the signal received by the GPS.  Then you get a bad reading from the GPS.

I have seen it on rare occasions in heavy green vegetation, but usually not above the tree line.  I wonder if the new green spring growth gave us a little multi-path?

Cool data Jared.  Glad to see Jake is still floating around.  Have not seen him in a while.  Just his wife Shelley.

Thanks for the pics.  Sorry I couldn't chase with you all today.  Getting a scout trailer ready for scout camp and a bad back make for a sore day.

  Gary

Join BARC-HAB@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.