Another Beavers Visit

Steve Strickland

Hi LASers.

I have just been contacted by the leader of the Farnley beavers regarding a visit which we were trying to arrange last year.

She has asked if we can visit on Wednesday 29th January.  This is unfortunately the day before the space camp which the school in Pudsey were askiing about.  It is however at the more sociable hours of 18:30 to 19:30.

To be fair the 29th was a date which I suggested but they have taken their time in getting back to me.

As usual can I ask if anyone would be interested in going to this? We would need around 4 people, preferably with telescopes or binoculars to make it viable.

Steve Strickland
07795 095202

--

Steve Strickland
07795 095202

David Leyshon

Yes, if you need me.  2 nights in a row?  Might get a drink in!  I think I spend too long 'on' the computer.

Cheers -

David 'Old Faithful' Leyshon

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 21:29, Steve Strickland <stevestrickland2408@...> wrote:
Hi LASers.

I have just been contacted by the leader of the Farnley beavers regarding a visit which we were trying to arrange last year.

She has asked if we can visit on Wednesday 29th January.  This is unfortunately the day before the space camp which the school in Pudsey were askiing about.  It is however at the more sociable hours of 18:30 to 19:30.

To be fair the 29th was a date which I suggested but they have taken their time in getting back to me.

As usual can I ask if anyone would be interested in going to this? We would need around 4 people, preferably with telescopes or binoculars to make it viable.

Steve Strickland
07795 095202

--

Steve Strickland
07795 095202

Steve Strickland

Just to be clear - or as clear as I can be at this time of night:
  • Farnley beavers would be on Wednesday 29th from 18:30 - 19:30.  This is a request which has been going round the houses for a few months and they are now asking to pin us down to the date. Incidentally Farnley is south-westish Leeds.
  • Pudsey school would be a space camp - whatever that is.  It runs from 5:30 until 8:00 but I need to chase them up regarding exactly what they want.
  • South Leeds Beavers are on the 27th February from 17:30 - 18:30.

Steve Strickland
07795 095202

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 21:41, David Leyshon <djmleyshon@...> wrote:
[...]

Sorry if I got it wrong, Steve.  I should still be free on occasions 1 and 3.  Keep me informed about option 2.

DL

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 22:21, Steve Strickland <stevestrickland2408@...> wrote:
[...]

OK I'll try again - with dates this time!
  • Farnley beavers would be on Wednesday 29th from 18:30 - 19:30.  This is a request which has been going round the houses for a few months and they are now asking to pin us down to the date. Incidentally Farnley is south-westish Leeds.
  • Pudsey school is on Thursday 30th Jan from 17:30 - 20:00.  This is a space camp - whatever that is.  I have emailed the organiser asking for more details of what is going on and what they would expect from us.
  • South Leeds Beavers are on the 27th February from 17:30 - 18:30.
Hopefully that makes sense now.

FYI:  I am entering the details of these events on the calendar is the groups email.

Regards,

Steve Strickland
07795 095202

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 00:50, David Leyshon <djmleyshon@...> wrote:
[...]

Robert Lewis

Dear Steve I'm interested. Just let me know closer to the time. Love and peace Robert

On Sunday, 12 January 2020, 22:21:55 GMT, Steve Strickland <stevestrickland2408@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you very much for your kind offers David and Rob.

I think I have enough interest to let the Farnley group leader know that we will be attending on the 29th.

Steve Strickland
07795 095202