Where to buy 12x12 plate metal from around Cupertino

sujit roy

I need 10 mm plate alloy steel plate. Where in the bay area can I get metal from?

Sujit

Ken Nelson

alan steel and metals, off 101 E side at whipple  across from redwood cty - not cheapest but has all sorts metal & will cut to size.
also check out Simms metals E side of monterey in so. SJ, near phelan - also metals place on phelan E 2 blocks of monterey

Ken

On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 8:24 PM sujit roy via groups.io <sujitroy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I need 10 mm plate alloy steel plate. Where in the bay area can I get metal from?

Sujit

Ken Chambers

Simms new and used metal sales in SJ has been closed for a couple years. Called Simms yesterday and they verified that it is permanently closed. They suggested South Bay Metals on Denio Ave in Gilroy. I’m going to try them.

On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 6:06 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
alan steel and metals, off 101 E side at whipple  across from redwood cty - not cheapest but has all sorts metal & will cut to size.
also check out Simms metals E side of monterey in so. SJ, near phelan - also metals place on phelan E 2 blocks of monterey

Ken

On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 8:24 PM sujit roy via groups.io <sujitroy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I need 10 mm plate alloy steel plate. Where in the bay area can I get metal from?

Sujit

Keith Murphy

Simms closed down new metal sales a couple years ago, sigh