Topics

What is the definition of a "Turncoat" ? Hypocrite? Sycophant? Traitor?

Come on Ken,

You should know better than to post political stuff. The Arcane is not the right place.

Thanks,

Bill Simpkins

I gather politics is not off the table with this group??

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 3:51 PM, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Come on Ken,

You should know better than to post political stuff. The Arcane is not the right place.

Larry Sacks

I hope not.  I don't come to these lists for political drivel.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 3:56 PM Bill Simpkins via groups.io <b.simpkins=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I gather politics is not off the table with this group??

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 3:51 PM, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Come on Ken,

You should know better than to post political stuff. The Arcane is not the right place.

David Russel

It is supposed to be off limits.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 3:56 PM Bill Simpkins via groups.io <b.simpkins=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I gather politics is not off the table with this group??

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 3:51 PM, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Come on Ken,

You should know better than to post political stuff. The Arcane is not the right place.

Ken Nelson

Sorry David - this just twisted me the wrong way - and it's not alternative facts.

Ken