WANTED: VeloSolex Moped

RTuttle

Hi all,
I am currently searching for a VeloSolex moped. Any condition is fine. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know of someone who might want to sell one.

-RT

Michael Rhea

Hello   John Peterson the Panhard guy in Reno and I believe he is still an arcaner  might be a start in your search  Mike

On Wednesday, April 20, 2022, 07:14:14 PM PDT, RTuttle <tatorsaurus@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I am currently searching for a VeloSolex moped. Any condition is fine. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know of someone who might want to sell one.

-RT

Matthew Spielberg

One just showed up on e-bay. In Michigan, starting at $100.

On 4/25/2022 10:31 AM, Michael Rhea via groups.io wrote:
Hello   John Peterson the Panhard guy in Reno and I believe he is still an arcaner  might be a start in your search  Mike

On Wednesday, April 20, 2022, 07:14:14 PM PDT, RTuttle <tatorsaurus@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I am currently searching for a VeloSolex moped. Any condition is fine. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know of someone who might want to sell one.

-RT

Charles

I have several Velosolex mopeds in various conditions from projects to completed ridable bikes. Old and newer models. I would consider selling a few of these. Please contact Charles at chasgould@.... They are located in Massachusetts.

RTuttle

Hi All,
Thank you for the responses, I appreciate them. I ended up purchasing a Solex 3800 last Sunday.

-RT