VW mileage D vice

David Russel

Specific one here:

Lots of things here:

Maybe something here is what you have in mind.

Bruce Dewing

David,
Thanks for the links.  I pulled on this and hope it arrives before Christmas (not likely, it's from Germany).

Bruce

On Saturday, December 12, 2020, 12:28:49 AM PST, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Specific one here:

Lots of things here:

Maybe something here is what you have in mind.

Fred Cisin

For TRULY period correct, . . .
howzbout take an old dead speedometer, pull out the odometer wheel set, and build a tiny box to hold that?

Then just roll the wheels to whatever number you need.

Keith Murphy

I’m thinking getting the St. Christopher medallion AND a mileage counter combo is the best bang for the buck ... cover all your bases