Topics

Vehicles of possible interest at Auction, no reserves!

David Russel

Here is a search I did that turned up some fun examples.  Plenty of other motorcycles, scoots, cars, etc. from other searches or just looking thru the entire list.

David

fred johansen

If this one wasn't with RM, I'd be very suspect.  I'm still suspect.   I flew out to Salt Lake City once for a big auction of a convicted Ponzy scheme guy.   The guy was a crook, and in jail, but at the last minute, the auction was canceled!   Then there is the haunting mystery of who really owns the cars, and if they are indeed released to be sold.   There really is a WHOLE LOT that can go wrong in these situations.  Having RM as the venue does help though, as they are probably the most legit of them all right now.

Buyer beware, especially if you after the same stuff I am!!!!!!!!!!
RF.