Too bad I missed the most previous tour, but........

Stephen Cooper

It is with great dismay that I must confess that the prospects of driving an Arcane car all the way from Scotts Valley  to Vacaville for the START of an event, no matter how enticing the tour sounded, was just not sufficient to get me out of bed last weekend.  My newest Arcane car did make it to the tour of Livermore's back roads last year but slept soundly in my carport while other, more adventuresome vehicles, made their way for multiple hours of excitement.  I look forward to hearing from those who did the trek!