This is the follow up to the fake message

Matthew Spielberg

Thanks for responding, am so sorry to bother you with this message but i got no choice, I need to get a Ebay gift card for my niece, it's her birthday today, but i can't do this now because I'm currently traveling and i tried purchasing online but unfortunately no luck with that. Can you help get it from any pharmacy, gas station or grocery store around you?  I'll pay back as soon as I am back. Kindly let me know if you can handle this so I can tell you the amount and how to get them to me.

Fred Cisin

We will be glad to.

Once we get them to you, you will have them with you when you return, at the same time that you could get them yourself.

If you've met your niece, you can probaby come up with a better gift choice than that.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022, Matthew Spielberg wrote:

Thanks for responding, am so sorry to bother you with this message but i got no choice, I need to get a Ebay gift card for my niece, it's her birthday today, but i can't do this now because I'm currently traveling and i tried purchasing online but unfortunately no luck with that. Can you help get it from any pharmacy, gas station or grocery store around you?  I'll pay back as soon as I am back. Kindly let me know if you can handle this so I can tell you the amount and how to get them to me.

Geoff Kirkpatrick

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.