The Pacific Coast Dream Machines Returns for it's 30th Year!

David Russel

A crowded event to keep in mind.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Coastside Adult Day Health Center <pacificcoastdreammachines@...>
Date: December 23, 2022 at 9:59:56 AM PST
To: djrussel@...
Subject: The Pacific Coast Dream Machines Returns for it's 30th Year!

Pacific Coast Dream Machines is coming back for it's 30th year!

Sunday, April 30th, 10am-4pm

Half Moon Bay Airport

New Event Layout This Year!

There are car shows, air shows, motorcycle shows, tractor shows, maker fairs, music festivals, food festivals, and living history festivals galore. Mix them all together in one venue on one day and you’ve got Half Moon Bay California’s remarkable, one and only Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show—marking its 30th year in 2023 with a massive celebration of mechanical ingenuity, power and style.

Buy Tickets

Come see a mesmerizing array of more than 2,000 ultra cool antique, vintage, classic, custom and exotic machines of all kinds on display for public viewing. Featuring a new and highly anticipated exhibit this year, ‘Machines of Tomorrow’ will feature the next-generation of machines.

Register your Machine
View our Website to see what is in store for this year!

We have a new event layout!

We are excited to launch a new event layout to allow for a more condensed event area and parking lot. No more walking endless runways to see everything and easy to enter and exit spectator parking.

Spectators will now enter the event from the south end of the airport off of Capistrano Road and Display Machines will continue to enter through the same gate as years past, which is located in about the middle of the airport off of Highway 1.

Festival Map
Register your Machine
Buy Tickets

Check out our video from our last event!

2019 Pacific Coast Dream Machines
Facebook iconInstagram iconYouTube icon

Copyright (C) 2022 Coastside Adult Day Health Center. All rights reserved.
You visited a past Dream Machines Event

Our mailing address is:

Coastside Adult Day Health Center
925 Main St Ste A
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-2382

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe

Berkeley

My favorite car show!!