The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Fails The Moose Test

Ken Nelson

FYI -

Subject: The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Fails The Moose Test
To: Ken Nelson <citbuff@...>

Byron Brill

Yipes!

Many moons ago we had a Mercedes M320, the small suv.  I never really bonded with that car, but must say it passed this same test at about 60 mph going uphill around a bend in the dark when a deer darted out in front of us.  I was completely surprised, but the ‘Cede was very nimble, deftly avoiding Bambi while maintaining its composure (as I likely wet my pants – don’t recall).  I was also amazed when it hauled a fully packed two axle UHaul from Portland to the Bay Area with that little V6 without breaking a sweat.  I was impressed, but it still felt like a chick’s car it - was Mara’s, after all.

Byron