From: ArcaneAutos@groups.io [mailto:ArcaneAutos@groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher Freitas via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 9:54 AM
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ArcaneAutos] Suzuki Ratrod?

Just a digital version - kinda tired of all these "renderings" lately - making it work on a computer screen is easy - doing it in the real world is a whole different thing...

--

Christopher

Christopher64@...

John Haniotis

No doubt making this a reality would be challenging and interesting.

Maybe someone has an old Jimmy laying around looking for a new lease on life.

Maybe we can 3D print some of the parts, that would be cool.

JohnH

From: <ArcaneAutos@groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Freitas <christopher64@...>
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020 at 9:54 AM
To: <ArcaneAutos@groups.io>

Just a digital version - kinda tired of all these "renderings" lately - making it work on a computer screen is easy - doing it in the real world is a whole different thing...

--

Berkeley

One of the fastest autocross cars in the country, a multiple-time national champion in e-mod was styled after a jeep:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/autocross-its-jeep-thing/

Berkeley

From: <ArcaneAutos@groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Freitas <christopher64@...>
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020 at 9:54 AM
To: <ArcaneAutos@groups.io>

Just a digital version - kinda tired of all these "renderings" lately - making it work on a computer screen is easy - doing it in the real world is a whole different thing...

--

Christopher

Christopher64@...

Craig Parada

That’s fun! I checked to artist out on Instagram, and that led me down a rabbit-hole of hashtags for digital rendering. Some of these people are scary good!

On Jul 31, 2020, at 10:41, Berkeley <berkeley@...> wrote:

It’s a very cool look, but I wonder what the turning radius is?