Topics

Seek Isetta Parts

600miles

I have a new '58 BMW Isetta project, it is pretty complete but am interested in Any tidbits anyone has left over from previous
Isetta projects. The things I am missing is the complete seat, turn & dip switches, front door grilles. The previous owner
says he has them somewhere possibly but even spares on those would be handy.

Miles Chappell
831-588-6349

Eagle Point Oregon 97524

Ben Boyle

Depending how original you want to be, the middle seat from a early 90's
Dodge Minivan is a reasonable fit.

I have a new '58 BMW Isetta project, it is pretty complete but am
interested in Any tidbits anyone has left over from previous
Isetta projects. The things I am missing is the complete seat, turn & dip
switches, front door grilles. The previous owner
says he has them somewhere possibly but even spares on those would be
handy.

Miles Chappell
831-588-6349

Eagle Point Oregon 97524

Keith Murphy

Repro seats are available in Germany, not cheap, but correct if originality is important

On Mar 13, 2020, at 12:32 PM, Ben Boyle <ben@...> wrote:

Depending how original you want to be, the middle seat from a early 90's
Dodge Minivan is a reasonable fit.

I have a new '58 BMW Isetta project, it is pretty complete but am
interested in Any tidbits anyone has left over from previous
Isetta projects. The things I am missing is the complete seat, turn & dip
switches, front door grilles. The previous owner
says he has them somewhere possibly but even spares on those would be
handy.

Miles Chappell
831-588-6349

Eagle Point Oregon 97524

David Raab

I make a few parts for the Isetta (and a few other cars), you can contact me directly if you have any questions.

1. complete wiring harness
2. correct Hella tail lights
3. close to original as possible interior kit
4. sunroof seal
5. under seat panel

Good luck and have fun!