Topics

Political protective gear

Lou

Hi Byron,
    I will consider myself forewarned to limit my humor to not
poke fun at any Political Partisan,  Religion, Race, Sexual
preference, or people who drive funny little cars.
            Lou

On 4/16/2020 12:08 PM, Byron Brill wrote:

After returning from the grocery store this morning, Mara noted that my fly was open.  She maintains that now a certain body part must be relegated to quarantine for two weeks.  This is dispiriting.

Byron

On 4/16/2020 12:03 PM, Byron Brill wrote:

I would note that not too long ago someone was thrown off this group for making a point from the other side of the political spectrum as you, Lou.  Unless we are going to proudly proclaim that we will enforce a double standard, I suggest that anyone posting here refrain from political statements or partisan cartoons.  After all, our cars know no politics.  We should keep it the same way on this group.

Byron