Topics

Peugeot Hubcaps

David Russel

Anybody interested in 2 of these?  They seem a bit huge for a Peugeot but the lion logo looks like one of theirs.

Craig Parada

After checking with a couple of groups, it seems (despite my doubts) that these could be aftermarket pieces for a Peugeot, as Robergel made similar wheel covers. Waiting for more replies, and hoping someone with two missing shows up!

On Mar 10, 2021, at 10:37, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Anybody interested in 2 of these?  They seem a bit huge for a Peugeot but the lion logo looks like one of theirs.

<image0.jpeg>

Was hoping to hear back from you on these. If no Peugeot folks ask for them they will become someone’s garage/mancave wall art.

On Mar 11, 2021, at 3:28 PM, Craig Parada <craig.parada@...> wrote:

After checking with a couple of groups, it seems (despite my doubts) that these could be aftermarket pieces for a Peugeot, as Robergel made similar wheel covers. Waiting for more replies, and hoping someone with two missing shows up!

On Mar 10, 2021, at 10:37, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Anybody interested in 2 of these?  They seem a bit huge for a Peugeot but the lion logo looks like one of theirs.

<image0.jpeg>

Craig Parada

I got no responses. Looks like they become wall art. Sorry I don’t have Man Cave space, and could not find a home for them. Donate them to the Oakland Museum’s White Elephant Sale?