Paint/Body/Upholstery Recommendations?

Bruce Dewing

My nephew is finally getting around to finishing his Cougar, and was asking for recommendations for shops.  Is there a favorite you've used (south bay/Santa Cruz area)?

Thanks,
Bruce
72 Honda 600s

Craig Parada

For interiors, Finish Line Automotive Interiors in Santa Clara

On Jul 15, 2022, at 09:49, Bruce Dewing via groups.io <tralfaz42@...> wrote:

My nephew is finally getting around to finishing his Cougar, and was asking for recommendations for shops.  Is there a favorite you've used (south bay/Santa Cruz area)?

Thanks,
Bruce
72 Honda 600s

600miles

I like Rays Upholstery in Watsonville, the owners name is Glenn. He made 75 minibike seats from scratch, redid seat for Dinky and several motorcycle seats, made door panels for my 40 Nash.

I like Smitty's Auto Body in Santa Cruz. He repainted my 88 MR2 and did my Dad's Morgan. Very reasonable, 2 man shop.

Miles