Topics

Only in California -

Ken Nelson

Peter Anning

While I'm not sure about this being an "only in California" nut case, I much prefer this kind of shenanigans to people being shot and killed for enforcing 'wear a mask' policies or taking a jog around the neighborhood while being African American.

But yeah, this guy was already out of his mind!

-- Peter Anning
   p.anning@...

On Thursday, May 7, 2020, 6:22:47 PM PDT, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

Craig Parada