One for Ken? Anyone else

I get a kick out of the listing of the vehicle in "fair condition"

On 12/10/2020 2:12 PM, David Russel wrote:

Peter Langecker

So, how much are you willing to pay for an original like-new hubcap - you just have to take the rest of teh car with you - even more so if you are in need of a chicken coop as well.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...>
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Dec 10, 2020 2:15 pm
Subject: Re: [ArcaneAutos] One for Ken? Anyone else

I get a kick out of the listing of the vehicle in "fair condition"
On 12/10/2020 2:12 PM, David Russel wrote:

Craig Parada

I love the complete listing of what this corpse used to have before baking behind the barn for four decades. Project of a lifetime.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 14:12, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Ken Nelson

Fairly roasted and toasted but unfairly boasted!

Ken

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 7:14 PM Craig Parada <craig.parada@...> wrote:
I love the complete listing of what this corpse used to have before baking behind the barn for four decades. Project of a lifetime.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 14:12, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Brian Kanamu

Another one of those people that let an interesting vehicle disintegrate and don't get that it's just becoming a planter.