on BaT

David Russel

Matt,
interested in either of these?   Sorry for not sending the Silvia listing when it was live.

currently live

Auction ended, reserve Not Met:

David R

Matthew Spielberg

Thank you David. I have always wanted to go to a car show and take a motorcycle out of the trunk.

I have had a chance to drive the MotoCompo. It reminds me of an Amphicar, or singing dogs. It is not so much that they do it well, but that they can do it at all.

As to the RHD Nissan "Sylvia"...If I had the US 200SX I would be buying a JDM front and rear  bumper.