NSU sedans and possibly a Sport Prinz for sale in California

Dave Smith

I should sell/trade these because I'll never get around to them. Both I've been told are early versions. The Typ110 should be a fairly easy project. It ran when I got it and has no major rust.

The TT is missing the drivetrain, has a broken windshield, and needs rockers and floors.  It had been buried under vines in Oregon for probably 30 years. It had been a race car.

I have titles from Oregon for both. Not in my name, but will write a bill of sale.

I can title them in California for an extra cost. I'd have to rent a trailer to get them to the DMV or pay someone to come out.

I'm asking $1,500 for the TT to cover what it cost me to save it. $2,500 for the Typ110.

I think Facebook pictures work even if you don't have a FB account. If not, let me know and I'll send you pictures.

Dave in Sacramento