Topics

MUST WATCH ... MASK vs. NO MASK !

Ken Nelson

Now here's a simple test that makes sense and really illustrates what happens with the virus with and without a mask - this ought to be shown all over the major networks. My mother was a bacteriologist and used to show me the petri dishes used in her University of Utah hospital lab for detecting germs and other nasties - this is the real item:

Craig Parada

That’s 24 hours. Give it a few days!

On Jul 21, 2020, at 16:20, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

Now here's a simple test that makes sense and really illustrates what happens with the virus with and without a mask - this ought to be shown all over the major networks. My mother was a bacteriologist and used to show me the petri dishes used in her University of Utah hospital lab for detecting germs and other nasties - this is the real item:

<Mask_No Mask Demo with Agar Plates.mp4>