Moving a Sprite from SF Bay to Portland

michael coyote

 Hi Folks!

We moved from the Bay Area to Portland last year and my 67' Sprite has been in storage in Healdsburg since then.  It's time to move the car north.

Does anyone have any recommendation or experience on transporting a smaller than average car between Bay Area <==> Portland?

Of course if you have a trailer heading north that's an option, but I'm guessing I'm going to need a service and would like to use a trustworthy one.

Thanks,

_Michael

Gerard Chateauvieux

I have a trailer I’d like to sell that is purpose built for a Sprite but will fit other small cars like the pictured Morris. Having recently gotten quotes for moving a small car from SF to to Oregon, the trailer will cost you the same or (with gas prices being what they are)... less! It’s light weight, has a current registration, and pulls straight and true. New tires too.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll provide more details.

image1.jpeg

On Jul 15, 2022, at 11:31 AM, michael coyote <michaelguldan@...> wrote:

 Hi Folks!

We moved from the Bay Area to Portland last year and my 67' Sprite has been in storage in Healdsburg since then.  It's time to move the car north.

Does anyone have any recommendation or experience on transporting a smaller than average car between Bay Area <==> Portland?

Of course if you have a trailer heading north that's an option, but I'm guessing I'm going to need a service and would like to use a trustworthy one.

Thanks,

_Michael

michael coyote

Alas, I don't really have the means to pull a trailer or time to pull it up to Portland.  I'd need a truck or bigger car and about 4-5 days I don't have right now (as I just started a new job).

It's a cool looking trailer though and if I were in a different position I'd be thinking hard about it.

Thanks,

_Michael