More cars in the SF Bar area

David Russel

Maybe someone in the group knows about this Dealer, but not me.  Stumbled across one of his ads on CL, looking for something else of course, and did a search on Lucky Collector Car which was in the title and got:

maybe something more roadworthy than the Crosley.

David

Richard Ranch

This is the LeMay family from Tacoma, Washington. They do auctions a couple times a year. I’ve attended a few and the prices were mostly pretty good. Fiat Multipla sold for $2400 about five years ago and a Vespa 400 for $2600 a few years back.

These guys are 100% legit and the auctions are a sideline business. They started by thinning their own collection and have expanded from there.