more Arcane on BaT

David Russel

Should have drilled down when seeing the Skoda listing as there were and still are a few additional potential members, just need to get them out here.

This one does have the belt drive.

Next one is what Dick needs to transport the Peel:

Thank's Dave, the Trivan would be a good Peel hauler but unfortunately it's no faster than the Peel so it wouldn't be suitable going to far away meets at 50 screaming MPH.  It's only redeeming feature is the two wheels are in front.

And here's a notice that sadly seems to indicate the dumbing down of America:

193996261_3652724078166428_3532501507942086768_n.jpeg