Looking for some old shock absorbers for a test rig

sujit roy

I've been talking to Ken about a test rig I've made for a power steering rack. This rack uses a torsion bar in the control valve. To get the torsion bar to operate I need to provide some resistance. Usually when the rack is fitted to the tires produce the resistance. Ken suggested using some shock absorbers, So I'd like to try this. Does anyone close to Cupertino have any old shocks they are willing to part with?
Regards, Sujit

600miles

Sujit - Go see Manny Moe & Jack or any tire store that replaces shocks. All the free shocks you want