Looking for a Scooter


Rowan Tuttle
 

 

Hi all, 

I am currently on the hunt for a vintage scooter. I’m mainly looking for a Vespa P200 or Lambretta Series 3, but I’m open to anything including more obscure scooters such as the Zundapp Bella or Heinkel Tourist. Please let me know if you or anyone you may know has a scooter that they might be willing to sell. Thanks. 

-RT


Dale
 

Loved my Zundapp Bella that I had in the early 70’s. I traded it to Dave Blair, in Alviso, for a Lloyd truck…that never ran…
i’ve always wondered what happened to it….
I’m working on a ’99 Whizzer with a 150cc 4 stroke motor….rode it for the first time yesterday…
Dale


Ken Nelson
 

Dale, I've still got my grandfather's '47 whizzer engine kit.  brought it back on train when i was 13 from his home in N. wisconsin  my first motorized wheels.  Great little engine!  still have the orig. manual - was made right here in Pontiac Mich.

Ken

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 9:12 AM Dale <daleice@...> wrote:
Loved my Zundapp Bella that I had in the early 70’s. I traded it to Dave Blair, in Alviso, for a Lloyd truck…that never ran…
i’ve always wondered what happened to it….
I’m working on a ’99 Whizzer with a 150cc 4 stroke motor….rode it for the first time yesterday…
Dale





600miles
 

Your best bet is contact Vespa Club Los Gatos https://www.facebook.com/VespaClubLosGatos/

Miles


John Haniotis
 

On 7/14/2022 8:35 PM, 600miles wrote:
Your best bet is contact Vespa Club Los Gatos https://www.facebook.com/VespaClubLosGatos/

Miles







Lou
 

   
   
   
   
Hi  Dick,                   
    I have a couple of Cushmans.       
   
   
   
   
   
           
       
Lou           
       
   
       
   
   

On 7/13/2022 7:35 PM, RTuttle wrote:

 

Hi all, 

I am currently on the hunt for a vintage scooter. I’m mainly looking for a Vespa P200 or Lambretta Series 3, but I’m open to anything including more obscure scooters such as the Zundapp Bella or Heinkel Tourist. Please let me know if you or anyone you may know has a scooter that they might be willing to sell. Thanks. 

-RT