From: Petersen Automotive Museum <admissions@...>
Date: June 15, 2020 at 9:00:19 AM PDT

Subject: Last Chance to Submit your Vehicle for our June 21 Global Cars & Coffee!

VISIT  |  EXHIBITS  |  CONTACT

Don't miss your chance to submit your vehicle for our June 21 Cars & Coffee!

The deadline to submit is Thursday at 6PM!

Our goal is to make this bigger than the last and to do so, we need your help. Invite your friends, fellow car club members, your families, your neighbors, etc.  Everyone has a story about a car and we want to hear it!

JOIN OUR CARS & COFFEE
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Petersen Automotive Museum
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization

323-930-2277
www.petersen.org
www.carstories.com

In an effort to remain relevant, our visitors are automatically added to the Petersen newsletter to receive notifications on Museum events and updates. This email was sent to djrussel@... because you either subscribed to the Museum newsletter or purchased a ticket online.

© 2020 Petersen Automotive Museum. All rights reserved.