🔗 Lance Hellman shared a link

Ken Nelson

At least wear your belts!  From an E. coast car buddy -

(expand the link)

See the post that he shared.

   Facebook

🔗 Lance Hellman shared a link.
June 13 at 9:05 PM

View

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn More

Lou

Hi Ken,
    It wants me to log in to YOUR facebook with your password.
Thanks,            Lou

On 6/13/2021 6:43 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:
At least wear your belts!  From an E. coast car buddy -

(expand the link)

See the post that he shared.

    Facebook

🔗 Lance Hellman shared a link.
June 13 at 9:05 PM

View

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn More

Red Fred

This FB shit is too weird for me.  What is wrong with a simple email.

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 8:30 PM Lou via groups.io <c1937=znet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Ken,
    It wants me to log in to YOUR facebook with your password.
Thanks,            Lou

On 6/13/2021 6:43 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:
At least wear your belts!  From an E. coast car buddy -

(expand the link)

See the post that he shared.

    Facebook

🔗 Lance Hellman shared a link.
June 13 at 9:05 PM

View

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn More

600miles

email is now Arcane. Zoom is weird to me