Topics

[KingsMtn] Dedicated sheriff and highway patrol this weekend on skyline

Red Fred

Here's a quick email for y'all who may plan on spirited driving on Skyline, Kings mtn, Alices, LaHonda ,etc...... The neighbors are against you!!!!!!!!!!    But if you pay no road taxes or fees, and ride a bicycle, they are willing to bend over backwards for you.
Be warned, RF.