Ken's stuck brakes

Dale

This is where lots of heat on the drum can be your friend….oxy-acetylene and tap with a lead or copper dead blow hammer...
a very large chain wrench could help, for around the drum, with a pipe handle extension to rock it back and forth..
I had a Panhard with stuck brakes and eventually, the shoes separated from metal backing…
Dale

sujit roy

Maybe take the wheel off and see if there are holes in the drum to put a puller or something in it.
My 50 year old Triumph has holes for such occasions.
My modern car with the pad / shoe combo at the rear has thread holes where you thread in a 10 mm bolt to get the rotor off.

Sujit

Sujit Roy
(408) 839-8359
sujitroy@...