Topics

Info on Petersen Car Week

David Russel

Petersen, having accepted the Tatraplan in their Virtual Concours, asked me to help promote their week long events so below is their promotion.

If any of you, unlike Luddite me, do Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or etc., feel free to promote the event on them. Also sharing with car groups makes sense.

Enjoy:

Petersen Car Week

Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Copy:
Big announcement!  The @petersenmuseum has created the world’s largest online car event! Between August 12 - 16th, over 25 hours of exclusive events, unveilings, auctions and more will be premiered and on August 16th, my car will be featured in the Petersen Concours. Be sure to tune in or sign-up>> https://bit.ly/309k73T

Youtube Link:
Subscribe to The Petersen's youtube channel to get notifications about each episode.

Social Handles
Instagram: @petersenmuseum
Facebook: @petersenmuseum
Twitter: @petersen_museum