Topics

I just signed this petition -- will you?

Ken Nelson

Dear Friends,

I just signed the petition "#JusticeforFloyd: Demand the officers who killed George Floyd are charged with murder" and wanted to ask if you could add your name too.

This campaign means a lot to me and the more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/justiceforfloyd-demand-the-police-officers-who-killed-george-floyd-are-fired?share=7b190d7a-93fb-4e90-8713-e31b1a997e93&source=email-share-button&utm_medium=&utm_source=email

Thank you!

Ken Nelson

Neil Pering

Your too late, he just has been arrested and charged.
Cheers, Neil.

Neil Pering

+1650-537-0810

On May 29, 2020, at 7:13 PM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

Dear Friends,

I just signed the petition "#JusticeforFloyd: Demand the officers who killed George Floyd are charged with murder" and wanted to ask if you could add your name too.

This campaign means a lot to me and the more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/justiceforfloyd-demand-the-police-officers-who-killed-george-floyd-are-fired?share=7b190d7a-93fb-4e90-8713-e31b1a997e93&source=email-share-button&utm_medium=&utm_source=email

Thank you!

Good to know -

Ken