Topics

I'd like to be able to post..

Bob Merlis

Jones the group just now and look forward to posting. I have a 1968 Renault R10, a 1987 Fiat 500, a ’67 Simca 1000 Coupe and some Studebakers.

Bob Merlis/M.F.H.
606 N. Larchmont Bl. #205
Los Angeles, CA 90004
323.962.6887

Ken Nelson

Hello Bob, do you happen to know any Renault owners who might need a decent front bumper for an R10?  I have one I acquired when I had two Caravelles, and still have an R16 which someone may want - have lost space for it.  Matt Spielberg, our Arcane car society chf honcho in the Bay area should be happy to add you to our bunch - welcome!

Regards,
Ken Nelson
248-515-9879

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 9:34 AM Bob Merlis <bobmerlis@...> wrote:
Jones the group just now and look forward to posting.  I have a 1968 Renault R10, a 1987 Fiat 500, a ’67 Simca 1000 Coupe and some Studebakers.

Bob Merlis/M.F.H.
606 N. Larchmont Bl. #205
Los Angeles, CA 90004
323.962.6887

Bob Merlis

Sorry, I don’t as I’m the only R10 owner I know.

On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:56 AM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

[...]

Time to post the bumper on CL!

Ken