Topics

Grin and Bear It

Ken Nelson

FROM A GOOD FRIEND AND ANIMAL LOVER - FOR THOSE WHO WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

 Grin and Bear It

For most families, having a pet(s) adds another member to the brood.  Some people go for the exotics, and you’ll see their pet ferret, or a snake, or even a raccoon and such

This Russian couple has brought into their family one unusual guest, with an appetite that is bound to sink the Titanic.

--

Byron Brill

I just don’t want to be around when he gets upset!  But we have our own version…

Byron