Golden Gate Race track car show

Lou

Hi All,
    I wanted thank all the Arcaners who brought their rides
to the Golden Gate Race track car show.    They were the
only interesting vehicles there.
        Thanks!            Lou

Craig Parada

Sorry we missed you! There were a lot of interesting vehicles there, in addition to ours. Matt and I toured around (when we finally found the entrance!) enjoyed the many Japanese Market Imports, especially the Kei Cars.

On Apr 24, 2022, at 13:36, Lou via groups.io <c1937@...> wrote:

Hi All,
    I wanted thank all the Arcaners who brought their rides
to the Golden Gate Race track car show.    They were the
only interesting vehicles there.
        Thanks!            Lou

juniselect

Bummed I missed this one, I didn’t hear about it until after.  Would have loved to attend.

-Marty
San Francisco, CA