Fw: SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER


Ken Nelson
 

THAT HAS to be the HAIRIEST ride I've ever seen!   Wonder how many changing rooms they have where folks can change their underwear!! 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Peterson <johna2cv602@...>
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER
To: John Peterson <johna2cv602@...>


From Ben. 

Yeah, I'll pass on this one if I'm ever in Korea.

Enjoy,

John

 
  SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER
 

 


Dick Tuttle
 

Who designed the Gyro Drop?  Insane! 
Well, there's kind of an explanation here: https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/watch-real-video-gyro-drop/



-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Nelson <citbuff@...>
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io; Donut Derelicts <donut-derelicts@...>
Sent: Tue, Aug 31, 2021 8:20 pm
Subject: [ArcaneAutos] Fw: SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER

THAT HAS to be the HAIRIEST ride I've ever seen!   Wonder how many changing rooms they have where folks can change their underwear!! 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Peterson <johna2cv602@...>
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER
To: John Peterson <johna2cv602@...>


From Ben. 

Yeah, I'll pass on this one if I'm ever in Korea.

Enjoy,

John

 
  SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER
 

 


Geoff Kirkpatrick
 

Hard pass from me. I can do pretty much any roller coaster. But straight-drop rides do me in, and this one is just nasty.


Ken Nelson
 

Damn these CGI crooks!  can't believe ANYTHING these days! 


On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 1:09 PM Dick Tuttle via groups.io <four4dhc=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Who designed the Gyro Drop?  Insane! 
Well, there's kind of an explanation here: https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/watch-real-video-gyro-drop/



-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Nelson <citbuff@...>
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io; Donut Derelicts <donut-derelicts@...>
Sent: Tue, Aug 31, 2021 8:20 pm
Subject: [ArcaneAutos] Fw: SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER

THAT HAS to be the HAIRIEST ride I've ever seen!   Wonder how many changing rooms they have where folks can change their underwear!! 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Peterson <johna2cv602@...>
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER
To: John Peterson <johna2cv602@...>


From Ben. 

Yeah, I'll pass on this one if I'm ever in Korea.

Enjoy,

John

 
  SOUTH KOREAN COLON CLEANSER
 

 


Ken Nelson
 

Turns out it's also a fake - more CGI - Damn frauds! 


On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 1:45 PM Geoff Kirkpatrick via groups.io <britcarnut=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hard pass from me. I can do pretty much any roller coaster. But straight-drop rides do me in, and this one is just nasty.


Lawrence Rhodes
 

https://youtu.be/rPh4uSv1dpA Real one is tame in comparison. LR


Matthew Spielberg
 

What??? No bungee drop?

On 9/1/2021 12:12 PM, Lawrence Rhodes wrote:
https://youtu.be/rPh4uSv1dpA Real one is tame in comparison. LR
-- 
Matthew M Spielberg
21855 Redwood Road
Castro Valley, CA 94546
(510) 886-5751
(209) 586-0250